Monday, September 26, 2016

LAUSD Student Services
 Services provided by LAUSD are:
  •  Library's
  • Summer Programs
  • Sports  Teams
  • College Information 
  • Field Trips 
  • Tutoring
  • A-G Requirements
  • Leader Ship 
  • Avid
  • Safe Environment
  • Web Sites 
Reflection:
I think that all this that the LAUSD district provides us with beneficial services too us as students. I 
think this because they help us stay out of trouble. Also, these services they provides us with are all positive and involve education. An example are sports, sports help keep students out of gangs, gang violence etc. Another example is that these services they provide us with are all good and help you get the great education you need and they help meet the requirements to graduate.I will use these and apply these services provided by the LAUSD district to my advance. I will take tutoring, meet my requirements, join a sport and other beneficial programs.    

No comments:

Post a Comment