Monday, January 9, 2017

School Break Days


Image result for michoacan logo    On December 19, was the day I flew out to Mexico. I went to go visit my grandma that I hadn't seen in a really long time. I went with my cousins and it was my first time. I went Michoacan. At Mexico we did a lot of cool and exciting things, we got wet, went on adventures, we went to parties. I met a lot of family that lives over there and lots of cousins I didn't know about. CTR experiences I had where when some of my older cousins would drink alcohol and I was around but no adults were, they would offer but I always chose the right and said NO. one day we decided to dive out to a little place and go to a movie theater that was there we watched a movie called “No Manches Frida” the movie was super funny and it was cool being around my cousins. It also felt  nice seeing them laugh and enjoy them self. The best part of my whole trip was that I got to spend my whole break with my grandma and away from my parents even though I kinda missed them. Eventually my vacations came to an end i flew back to LA on January 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment