Friday, January 20, 2017


"Make Your Passion Your Profession"

       My passion involves math and building, getting creative. I like to solve math problems because sometimes they require lots of thinking. I also seem to enjoy math because at the end of one problem there is always one right answer. Unlike English and since, you could predict in those and ones thinking is ever the same. In math there is different ways to get an answer to a problem but there is always going to be one right answer.
      I can make my passion become my profession by becoming an engineer. I would like to be be either a robotic or chemical engineer. I say this because engineering requires lots of math. Me liking math already is a bonus & I enjoy learning new things, experimenting, and building to get one correct answer. It also involves lots of thinking and problem solving.
Image result for math      The education required is one bust earn their bachelor's degree and high school preparation should include geometry, trigonometry, algebra,calculus plus physics chemistry, and biology. Pass fundamentals of engineering examination, complete at least four years of engineering experience.
     Skills that are requires is being patient and you must be a good problem solver.Another thing that is the main skill is being good at math.
     In order to actually become an engineer i'm going to try my best in high school. I will graduate high school with a high gpa and I will  get accepted to MIT. I want to make it into MIT. I will also make sure to practice my math everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment