Thursday, December 15, 2016

Class Evaluation

Things I like about this class include my peers. I also like the fact that we use computers instead of writing because writing gets tiring and my peers make me feel safe. Another thing I enjoy about this class is that its CTR and we get to learn new things by doing research.

What I dislike about this class is the fact that you gave the CTR project to only some classes and not all. In a way its not fair but you're the teacher after all. Other than that this is a good class. 

My recommendations about improving the class is a bit more time to complete our work because sometimes its a little bit of time and sometimes I fall behind. Also you should choose one day of the month to let us sit were ever we like.

The highlight for this class was that say that we learned a lot about you. We asked you questions and you answered them all. It was cool knowing what you were into and getting to know you a little better. 

Yes I did do my best in this class. When it came to the SSS I would put all my thoughts into my work. I would express what I truthfully felt about the statement and also for our research ones I actually did my research and always made sure to paraphrase it. 

Yes I am reading my life planning journal. At home I make sure to write in it and to challenge my self because I am challenge ready. Another thing is that I have actually completed some short term goals. I completed on getting straight A's , getting a A for bio med., etc.

Now I am committed to being a CTR person 24/7. I believe that I am committed now because it is very important. Being a CTR person helps one think before they act and that is very important. All actions have consequences that can be seen as good or as bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment