Monday, April 17, 2017

Image result for spring break word
Image result for easter
Image result for 13 reasons why
Spring break was super fun! This year I got to do so many fun things with family and friends. The main show I watched all week was “Keeping Up With The Kardashians”. On Monday, I stayed home and just enjoyed the first day of spring break sitting and watching Netflix, a show that is very popular at the moment “13 Reasons Why”. On Tuesday, I hung out with my cousins at one of there house and we ordered pizza then went to the movies. On Wednesday, I went to the park with my friend Marco and we hung out for a while.Then we went to buy ice cream and stuff. On Thursday, I stayed at home and helped with my sister's homework and my mom clean the house. Friday, my family and I went to the beach and had a family barbecue along with other family members because it was my dad's birthday. On saturday I went to an event for a program called C5LA. Lastly, Easter Sunday we had another family get together we ate food and then my older cousins and I hid the eggs for the little ones. Also on Easter Sunday we went to church and I helped pass the money baskets around the room. It was nice to have a break from school and have fun with family and friends. I also slept in a lot because I slept late.

No comments:

Post a Comment