Monday, June 5, 2017

Name:
The topic I chose was Pride.
Why did I choose this topic?:
I chose this topic or this even because it's a big event. I chose it because it is very important to some people and to their people it is there freedom.
Description:

(Pride parades for the LGBT community are events celebrating lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender culture and pride. The events also at times serve as demonstrations for legal rights such as same-sex marriage.)
Image result for lgbt
Related imagePride is a parade, march an event in which people who are gay, lesbian, queer, trans, and straight etc come together to support the LGBT committee. This even is very important to them. I strongly believe that everyone needs to show respect no matter what it is your beliefs are. I think so because coming out “the closet” is a big deal and we don't know how hard it can be for someone to do so. I also think that pride is amazing because it's a safe space for all the people there. People who are a part of the LGBT are strong and amazing people. They are making a change in the world and they are helping lots of people going through the same thing. I also believe Pride is good because you get to see many cool things. I have attended a march and it was amazing. Love always wins. Pride shows you that no matter who you are you will always be accepted because it's who you are and even though there is people who will not accept the good people who do out win the bad. At pride people get to meet other, make new friends, learn new things, and you get to dance and sing and have an amazing time. In my opinion pride is very important. At this event you can meet famous people who support the LGBT community and you can meet other famous people who are apart of the LGBT community. A famous trans person is Gigi Gorgeous. She is a role model to most people apart of this LGBT community.

No comments:

Post a Comment