Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Class Evaluation

To begin with this was a very cool class. I enjoyed this class because I got to learn very important things. I liked the daily student success statements you gave us. I liked those because they taught me some valuable life lessons. You would always do an excellent job at choosing amazing quote and you never made them boring. Another very important thing I liked was our Life Planning Goals Journal. I really liked that because that journal is filled with many of my goals I have and have not accomplished yet. It is so helpful; and beneficial to me.
Although there were many highlights of this class there was also things I didn't like. I didn't like how we only coded for a little, I say this because coding is very important and something that will for sure come in handy in the future. Another thing I did not enjoy was the vocabulary. I didn't enjoy it because in my opinion it was a waste of time. None of us really took the time to look over them every day to memorize although I did try. The vocabulary was not my favorite also because it wasn't a challenge. It wasn't something i got to look for etc. I didn't like that it was just copy and paste then we did nothing with them.
Ways to improve this class in my opinion is a bit of more group projects. Although we did have like 3 or 4 I would have loved to work with my peers to do more. I would have loved for you to assign us a challenge and using only technology we had to figure it out. We had to get a solution using what we have. Also I do not recommend the computer science vocabulary because personally I didn't get anything out of it. At least not yet.
A for me in this class was the coding. I enjoyed the coding so much because it is something i'm really into. My goal is to finish the whole coding chapter and go into finding out more. Another highlight was the magic 8-ball. I think this believe this because not only did i get to challenge myself i got to learn from my mistakes. Although i'm not not 100% sure I did it right, I really tried my absolute best on it.
I strongly believe I did try my best in this class. I say this because I always made sure to try and maintain my A. Although right now I have a B it's because I was absent a couple of times. I don't like seeing B’s in my report card so in my goals journal there was a goal to always maintain A’s. I always made sure to write down everything i thought of a quote and include everything you asked for as well. Another thing is I always made sure to carry my CTR card with me and I even got an extra one to give to my friends. I always tried to be a CTR person in and out the classroom. Lastly I would always do  my work.
I am reading my goals journals daily. I also always make sure to write in it at home, (I have a reminder on for everyday that says to write in my journal on my phone.) When I read them and I notice I have completed or met a goal I get this satisfaction I can't explain. I look forward to completing all my goals in that journal. Even after this school year is over, I will make sure to continue and write in my journal because it is very valuable to me.

I am committed to becoming a CTR person. I am committed because being CTR is so beneficial to you and others around you. When you are CTR many doors open in a blink of an eye because that's when you become a role model. You become a role model when you are CTR because you have a good character. Having a good character is so important because if you are there for people, people are always going to be there for you no matter what. When you are CTR you learn to always make good choices. You learn to always be the bigger person because sometimes in life you may give but not get. That is fine though because in the end you'll have the bigger reward and not one bit of what if left in you. You will have a good clean conscious.  
Thank you Mr. Haymore. For teaching me such important things. Thanks for showing me what CTR is & introducing me to a life planning goals journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment