Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Memorial Day Weekend


Image result for chivas soccer team
Image result for mexico teamThis weekend I did a lot of preparing for my 15. On friday I went to eat with Allison then went home. On Saturday I went out with my parents and bought things I needed. We went to go cut my hair at the beauty salon later to the hall where my 15 party is going to take place. We tried foods to see what I wanted to give out to eat and then we tried desserts. I met other girls who are going to have a 15 and we really bonded on how stressful party planning is. On sunday I had movie night with the fam and we also had a barbecue. They cooked some food then we began watching movies in my house livingroom. Also on Sunday and the first half of Monday I did homework. I wrote my 10 paragraph essay, (4 pages) for english and then got some rest. Another thing that happened this weekend was 2 very important games 1 of chivas the other one of mexico took place. My whole family was excited to see them and we did. I also got some things over with and now to wait for this weekend to do some more preparing. This a good weekend and i was happy i got spend it with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment