Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Thanksgiving Week

Image result for homeworkImage result for thanksgiving weekImage result for night book       This past thanksgiving week was pretty fun besides the three essays that I had due plus a booklet and extra credit. My first two days of break were dedicated to getting my work done. I stayed at home most of the week. On Thursday I went to my bestf house early in the morning. Then I got picked up and  we went to my father's side of the family to spend thanksgiving for a while. Later on that night he drove us to my mom's where we spent the rest of our thanksgiving. After that I went home with my favorite cousin Jessica. We went Black Friday shopping like at 12 then I got home at like 2 and got picked up again by them at 6. We went to different malls and we bought so many things. After that they brought me home and I went to sleep. On Saturday I stayed home and my cousin came over we talked about things then we took a nap. After that nap we watched movies ate junk food. On Sunday I decided  just stayed home alone and go ready to come back to school the day after. On Sunday I also read the book “Night” by Elie Wiesel because I thought we were gonna have a test on it but we did not. The book was interesting because it was actually based on a true story. It also had parts that made you sad but made you think and showed how we really shouldn't take things for granted and always be thankful for what we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment